• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • What would watch in a YouTube survival series?

As some of you may know, I am planning on making a Minecraft survival series for my YouTube channel. I will say that the majority of my content isn't usually PG13 but i can alter my style to fit what people want to see. That is why I am starting this thread, to see what people would like to see in a Minecraft Survival series on the server. I will most likely be doing the series on Red as that is where I first started on the server.

Responses must be appropriate:
    Nothing sexual
    Nothing Offensive towards others
    Use common sense

Also while your reading this, Check out my channel! maybe even watch my last live stream.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7nQ2Nips8wdNgwI-JWoQhg?

Personally whenever I was watching a minecraft series, I was always into the expansion part of the series where they are building something new or working on something. Usually a group helps because that usually helps with comic banter. But I think it'll also be good if you have a routine to what you do in each episode, a format so you don't feel like you have to create something new every time.

I really like when each episode has something new and when you work on some project or other and we can watch as you build it while still doing extra things like races or quests with a friend or 2 :D