• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • We made it! *Blue: 1st to the The End*

My best friend and I made it to the end, killed the dragon, and obtained the dragon egg within 5 hours of the reset. We grinded pretty hard to achieve this in such a short amount of time. Thankfully due to the small map, the eye of ender didn't have to travel very far from where we rtp'ed.
    We're currently selectively choosing who can tp to the portal, but if you find it with eyes of ender then you can use it. We are gonna base here and make a town eventually around this place.
    Here are some screenshots of Vulengate Blue's End Dimension!
    If you make it to the end, feel free to post your screenshots here!
    cDX19U9.jpg

qnmVQE7.jpg
    1P7O4JQ.jpg
    Hel7Gjn.jpg

tOeasa1.jpg
    hb26MwU.png
    Lpm7oYK.jpg
    1s8P0ge.jpg

Staff member exploiting the map is old news. If you want to play then play. If you want to be a staff member then do your job. There were four members that have been here a long time quit yesterday and they came to green to complain of not getting help after being griefed or in general. Every time I go to blue you are there.

Wait, am I exploiting? I did say if anyone wanted to go to the end they can travel there for now and be welcomed. Just not tpped, if I don't know them. I'm opening up to tpping people though as the days go on.

Anyways to address the complaints. I am doing my best as helper and I'm sorry if it appears that I am not doing well. I've been helping people on a regular basis and answering as many reports I can get. But if there is ever a griefing reported in chat, I'm on it almost immediately. To my knowledge, I haven't missed any griefing complaints except one, and that was only because they didn't message me in mc but in discord and discord sounds were off due a prior situation that doesn't matter (they're on now). I regularly check support chat, and not general when it comes to looking for reports of griefing because that makes the most sense. I will from now on check general just as often. I've been on almost everyday for hours just so I can do what I was assigned to do and to enjoy the game as well. I'm usually not the only staff on blue, Kureen, ravensar, and undisclosedhost are usually on as well so I'm confused why this is directed at me. I'm guessing when these people got griefed, I was the only one online? Strange but alright.

If you are in contact with those members then could you apologize on my behalf? Tell them I'm sorry and that I hope they return. I wasn't aware of these reports and I'm sorry for missing them. I will do my best to improve. But I promise you, I am very attentive on Blue and to all its players, or in this case, I try to be. Thank you for your criticism and let me know if there's anything more that I can improve on.

So, if I see it right, you (then) hobo's mined your way down to get Obsidian to make a portal to go the the Nether, searched found a Nether Castle and killed a bunch of Blaze for several Blaze rods, then you killed a whole bunch of Enderman to get 12+ pearls. You made Eyes of Ender and located the End Portal, dug down to it, placed the Eyes of Ender to activate the portal, warped to the End and then killed the Dragon. Oh, and I see you guys also found enough time to mine enough diamonds for some diamond swords (and I guess more diamonds and or iron for enough picks to do all that mining?).

And all of that in less then 5 hours? You must have been really lucky to end up exactly at all the right places to do that in such a short time. ;)

Last edited:
    So, if I see it right, you (then) hobo's mined your way down to get Obsidian to make a portal to go the the Nether, searched found a Nether Castle and killed a bunch of Blaze for several Blaze rods, then you killed a whole bunch of Enderman to get 12+ pearls. You made Eyes of Ender and located the End Portal, dug down to it, placed the Eyes of Ender to activate the portal, warped to the End and then killed the Dragon. Oh, and I see you guys also found enough time to mine enough diamonds for some diamond swords (and I guess more diamonds and or iron for enough picks to do all that mining?).

And all of that in less then 5 hours? You must have been really lucky to end up exactly at all the right places to do that in such a short time. ;)
    You forgot the first step! Get geared up to battle the Ender Dragon, aka get diamond swords and half armor if possible. We literally took turns mining while the other got the rest of the steps done. :p