• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • The greatest Ceremony for Ceremonious

Now here's someone exciting, while they maintain the steady formal Hi, they have decided to add a ! to it. I will do the following to return the favor. Hello! I! Am! Ceremonious!, holder of the wand of gamelon! I like your style kid, formal but excited and ready to take on the world. Since I almost met you on the server and the exciting VIXIN also resides there. You will also be a formal reason for myself to make a return to your grand server.

Greetings, KDK? Is it? A senior moderator without their rank upgraded to Senior Moderator yet on the forums. Hello! I am Ceremonious, creator of universes. We've spoken before, What are you opinions on the Donkey Kong Country Games? KDK.
    I haven't seen that game. I shall have a look! Yes my rank is a bit messed up on here!

KDK's rank has been sorted and the page switch button has been fixed! Praise Ceremonious!

- Ceremonious' humble assistant WhatsTheBadNews

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
    Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
    Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
    Snap it, work it, quick, erase it.

I've seen you send the waves of technologic across the vast and incredible blue server. Hi! I am Ceremonious, logical mastermind. You know when I was boy, the waves of technology was limited it what can do. But in these times it is very important to remember one thing. As robotic and technological you may be, you are still human. ily

I haven't seen that game. I shall have a look! Yes my rank is a bit messed up on here!
    Ah! KDK, my old friend! I see my assistant has made time to fix your rank! I hope you enjoy wonderous times with your senior moderator rank and shine glory upon all of Vulengate!

Why my! It's the mighty grand champion RueTheSlayer! I've only heard your grand adventures in slaying mobs on Vulengate! Hi! I am Ceremonious, President of the RueTheSlayer Fan Club! Is there something you need? Can I carry your weapon? Shine your boots? Backrub, perhaps?

Now this is kind of creativity I should be expecting! Hi! I am Ceremonious, fixer of the forums. Unfortunately we have never spoken, however I will say Jess is a lovely name. Since your name is lovely, please feel free to slide into my DMs and tell me your favorite color. Actually, I've changed my mind. Anyone can slide into my DMs because I'm Ceremonious.

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
    Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
    Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
    Snap it, work it, quick, erase it.

I've seen you send the waves of technologic across the vast and incredible blue server. Hi! I am Ceremonious, logical mastermind. You know when I was boy, the waves of technology was limited it what can do. But in these times it is very important to remember one thing. As robotic and technological you may be, you are still human. ily
    That's very cute, but I'm not technologic. I'm merely a mysterious watery creature in a human body that lives in the oceans of Xinopha. Hey! I'm Wave, and my humor is my armor. I don't have much to offer, but nice to meet you.