• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • The greatest Ceremony for Ceremonious

Ceremonious

THE BEGINNING

Greetings, I am Ceremonious.

I welcome you to this grand and incredible debut of my forums career as a father, a player and an epic gamer. This may come as a surprise to you that I am a father but I'm afraid you may be confused. No I do not have any kind of offspring. In the conceptual way of homo sapien children that is. As I am the father of my own creations, whether that be the creation of freeform music. Stylized in a matter of funk, jazz, pop, new jack swing and beyond that is what I am. But who I am? you may ask. Well to answer that we need to go back to the beginning. As the commoners know the grand and great game of Minecraft has a concept sprung into the all powerful Notch's mind sometime around 2009, a weak and grand year for all. 2009 was a year where the YouTube subscribe button was yellow and you could actually customize your channel to reflect who you are. In the great scheme of social media I felt you could have even more customizations than the current social platform corporations. MySpace for example, used to allow you to customize beyond what Facebook or Twitter does these days. You could set your cursor to be custom, you could implement videos wherever it was glorious. Tumblr used to have an HTML insert feature to allow grand and customized features to actually make oneself unique among the millions of other online users. At the height of social videos on YouTube in those days happened to be Legos. Many may remember the popular and height the beautiful Lego Company reached on YouTube back. So when Minecraft was publicly released it was only logical to transfer that community onto this current new blocky game. Unfortunately, I did not participate in the grand game of Minecraft until around 2010. In those days my dear children, Java itself could be implemented within web browsers. Yes Java, not JavaScript. Minecraft Classic was playable in the web browser and featured a server list that you could click and join any classic server with a free account. This is how I begun, my first server was created in this classic version. Now let's talk about love. The concept of love is often shadowed over. If any of you has been to a middle school you may remember getting your first girlfriend or boyfriend. You probably would often say "I love you" just because it was standard protocol. But was that love? Not usually, in fact it was something called infatuation. Upon growing up you realize the true power of the word love and what it really means. Was that what Notch felt? I believe not. On August 13, 2011, Notch got married to Elin Zetterstrand. Soon after he created the rare "2 for 1" Minecraft sale. This was an account sale where you could purchase two minecraft accounts for the price of one. I believe it was 21 dollars at that point. Myself being young, I was able to convince my parents to purchase this game finally. Previously I had been playing on the classic version. There was a point my mother told me my cousin could get me the game, but this turned out to be a cracked version which didn't allow online play, the main reason I wanted to play. But now I had the game. At this point Minecraft was in Beta 1.7.3. This was a time before the ender dragon, before creative mode. The number one rules on any server was "No Fly Mods". Stargates ruled the servers as the best way to travel around to players bases. I myself joined a server advertised by a YouTuber, which wasn't actually the server they played on in the video but someone who repurchased the ip and rebranded. A happy accident you could say as that became my main server. The server that inspired me to get into server development. At the young age of 11, I was granted a loan of a million knowledge by some British guy on that server who I managed to do all my plugin configuration for me. If any of you know a thing or two about hosting servers you may realize that you can either purchase a server from a host or host it yourself. Obviously since I was 11 I hosted this server on my own family computer, publicly sharing my IP to the whole internet. Luckily I didn't get DDoSed, but it's funny to think about. Eventually the British lad moved on, and I began my own research into creating a Minecraft server. I learned the ways of the force to help guide me down the path of ultimate server creation. I've always been a creative person and would often use any little small plugin I could find just to get the tiniest of details to work out, whether noticed by a common player or not. Eventually the server I played on died out and lost it's community so I moved on. Around 2013, the next server was whitelist only and had the weirdest creative server I've ever seen. It was a flat world with no protections and things could be easily griefed, a fatal mistake they would learn ha. I got banned cause I was like 12 and you know what 12 year olds do. Minecraft the game throughout middle school caused me to meet pretty much all of my friends at the time. Because they were normal 12 year olds that didn't know how to make a server and I was a mastermind of all things server related. Going into high school I realized I wanted even more. If you've ever checked the bukkit or spigot plugin pages, you know that there are so many plugins that are terribly coded, or badly supported or do too much or too little. This inspired me to get into coding. Coding as a concept is almost too powerful. To be able to manipulate any part of anything into any shape you desire is often a lot of power. I knew this, but couldn't code. Eventually I found my way to another Minecraft network in 2015, I worked my way up to the staff team so quick that on the end of it's legs I was at the top. The owners of this network stole the server to an aspiring admin. Unfortunately the new owner was kind of a noob lol and banned the whole staff team and killed the server so F. He had been manipulated by an evil ancient admin who came back and instantly got promoted. On that server I met my greatest Minecraft friends who I still talk to to this day. We created a server that was killed the last server, but the new owner stole all the donation money and let it die. This begun the next era.

TROLL ERA (2016-18)

With no server, our heroes moved onto this new network. This network was very similar to the first network where the owner banned all of the staff members because he was a noob. Except it was grander, bigger, glorious. They featured a CTF server that was garbage it was so easy to troll people. The mods were bad and had to record everything and eventually promoted their toxic friends into hidden mod ranks it was a mess haha. That server basically had no owner though, unaware for years the owner had cancer so couldn't maintain that server. It had appeared to all that he was just lazy but he actually was dealing with all these problems. Sadly he died, and the server honored him with a memorial. There was several side project servers I participated in. A spider themed one, animal themed, space themed, moose themed. It was insane. Until we fell back onto our original grand server that took out the old old server who had the bad owner lol. A grand network we thought. But who knows? It's really hard to explain all of this stuff so imma post the lyrics to Party In The USA. I hopped off the plane at LAX With a dream and my cardigan Welcome to the land of fame excess (Whoa) Am I gonna fit in? Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time Look to my right, and I see the Hollywood sign This is all so crazy Everybody seems so famous My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the taxi man turned on the radio And a JAY-Z song was on And a JAY-Z song was on And a JAY-Z song was on So I put my hands up They're playin' my song, the butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like, yeah Movin' my hips like, yeah Got my hands up, they're playing my song They know I'm gonna be okay Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A. Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A. Get to the club in my taxi cab Everybody's lookin' at me now Like, "Who's that chick that's rockin' kicks? She gotta be from out of town" So hard with my girls not around me It's definitely not a Nashville party 'Cause all I see are stilettos I guess I never got the memo My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune And a Britney song was on And a Britney song was on And a Britney song was on So I put my hands up They're playin' my song, the butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like, yeah Movin' my hips like, yeah Got my hands up, they're playing my song They know I'm gonna be okay Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A. Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A. Feel like hopping on a flight (On a flight) Back to my hometown tonight (Town tonight) Something stops me every time (Every time) The DJ plays my song and I feel alright [Chorus] So I put my hands up They're playing my song, the butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like, yeah (N-n-n-noddin' my head) Movin' my hips like, yeah (Ooh, yeah) Got my hands up, they're playing my song They know I'm gonna be okay (Gonna be okay) Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A. Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A. So I put my hands up They're playing my song, the butterflies fly away (Flying away) I'm noddin' my head like, 'yeah' (Noddin' my head like, yeah) Movin' my hips like, 'yeah' (Movin' my hips like, yeah) Got my hands up, they're playing my song They know I'm gonna be okay (I'm gonna be okay) Yeah (Yeah), it's a party in the U.S.A. Yeah (Ha-ha-ha-ha), it's a party in the U.S.A. That was a nice musical break. Let's talk Vulengate.

VULENGATE ERA (NOW)

This is the part of the Novel where you choose your own adventure. So it's not written yet lol. So I just wanna say WhatsTheBadNews smells and Boku is my love. Thank you all for joining me on my journey through my Minecraft life. Part 2 soon.

Greetings, KDK? Is it? A senior moderator without their rank upgraded to Senior Moderator yet on the forums. Hello! I am Ceremonious, creator of universes. We've spoken before, What are you opinions on the Donkey Kong Country Games? KDK.

Boku, my love. I am Ceremonious. Ever since I laid my eyes on the pixels that made up your skin I knew we were meant to be. I have since devoted my creative writing and literature in your honor. Our shared common interest of funky music is a grand bond that I hope will be the forge of our love. ily

Golden, I can tell you're special because you used a lowercase h instead of an uppercase like the normie staff. Hello! I am Ceremonious, standerouter of the outer ring. I appreciate you standing out in front of your peers and taking this chance to express yourself. Let's make some cash cash gold together.

omg hi cere you write to much
    -daay
    That is very kind of you to say day. Hello! I am Ceremonious, writer of long posts. I would say that I write plenty enough. It's a mental thing really, if you compare my post to the other few introduction posts. You can clearly see a difference in length. If there's anything I've learned in my past 50 years, it's that you've got to give everything your all. If you spent your time practicing and getting used to do the minimal effort, then that will reflect you when you actually try to do something. Whilst if you were to try hard with everything you did you could complete something incredible. For instance, Marvin Gaye- Back in those days you had to actually work hard to get popularity and make your dreams a reality that you could make a living from. Marvin worked hard to achieve his status, whereas kids these days can just download a pre-created musical beat and "rap" anything over it and instantly blow up. This is why we are degrading in society. However just because you work hard doesn't mean you shouldn't relax. It's a balance really, and I hope someday you can achieve that level of greatness.

That is very kind of you to say day. Hello! I am Ceremonious, writer of long posts. I would say that I write plenty enough. It's a mental thing really, if you compare my post to the other few introduction posts. You can clearly see a difference in length. If there's anything I've learned in my past 50 years, it's that you've got to give everything your all. If you spent your time practicing and getting used to do the minimal effort, then that will reflect you when you actually try to do something. Whilst if you were to try hard with everything you did you could complete something incredible. For instance, Marvin Gaye- Back in those days you had to actually work hard to get popularity and make your dreams a reality that you could make a living from. Marvin worked hard to achieve his status, whereas kids these days can just download a pre-created musical beat and "rap" anything over it and instantly blow up. This is why we are degrading in society. However just because you work hard doesn't mean you shouldn't relax. It's a balance really, and I hope someday you can achieve that level of greatness.
    i read the first 5 sentences of this. you type to fast and this makes me feel dyslexic

i read the first 5 sentences of this. you type to fast and this makes me feel dyslexic
    I appreciate the nice comment once again. I am sorry to have made you feel dyslexic. Dyslexia is defined by A learning disorder characterized by difficulty reading. I want you to know that you feel valued and that I believe in you that you can achieve. Like the great Marvin Gaye before us, you too can reflect on the power of working hard and I once again hope you can achieve the balance of greatness to reach complete inner peace before your time is up.

- Ceremonious, writer of long posts.

I will reflect on your message as sign of greatness in expressing individuality. Hello! I am Ceremonious, the rightful owner of justice. Like the great KDK before, you are also a staff member with brand new rank. In this case, a Helper who does not appear to have their staff rank as of now on this forum. I will do everything in my power to make sure my assistant WhatsTheBadNews and co will complete the ranking of yourself into this grand server staff team. I met you on yellow, a server I don't visit much, but the knowledge of knowing you are there- will surely make me visit more! See you soon, old friend.