• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • The /buy rank upgrade

This is just to see how many people agree.

• Yes, please re-add the rankupgrade in /buy

Votes: 6 85.7%
    • no, I think it is fine as it is.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

RocketZ1

I dont know why the /buy rank upgrade was removed or if it will come back but I noticed that if I wanted to upgrade my current rank I would have to buy the full price of the next one, is there any chance that it can be put back into the servers /buy? I have heard the same from a lot of others on the server.

Thanks for giving this a look.

Unfortunately at the moment rank upgrades aren't compatible with the new servers, Ashinos is looking for a way to make rank upgrades possible again but hasn't found any working solutions yet. There have been multiple discussions about it but there's no easy fix, players who've asked have been told this so if you don't mind conveying it back to whoever you heard that from?

I believe it's a great deal of lost revenue for the server, though. The ranks are items in an item shop and on the server side, are permission groups. New items could be added to the item shop - for example, Donor-to-VIP upgrade - and the corresponding changes made in permission groups. Given the number of people interested in upgrading, it seems worth the time?