• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Technial Questions

Asinuss

I have just a few technical questions.

1. Is the loaded chunk radius around a player the default of 10? I just wanted to know how far I could wander from my furnaces and crops before they were no longer located in loaded chunks.

2. I know minecraft has a default of 24 for the max entity cramming rule. Is there a similar rule on the server for mobs that are not in a 1x1 square? I have a pen that is close to 10x12 with some sheep. I usually breed some sheep and then kill some to keep the number about the same. However, it appears some sheep despawn when I breed new ones. Is there limits set for mobs per chunk or anything similar to that?

3. Are we able to spawn Iron Golems? I have enough villagers and doors to have one spawn, but haven't been able to get one. I just wanted to know if this was a limitation or I just need to have more patience on my end.

Thank You

The chunk radius is 8 if you're on green or red, or 5 if you are on blue (temporary testing values). It's lowered to reduce lag.

We have a mob limiting plugin that will remove mobs if there are too many in a smaller area. The rule we have for many neutral/breedable mobs is that if there are more than 15 mobs in a distance of 5 from each other the "excessive" mobs will be despawn. And again, this is to reduce lag.

I believe that it's possible to spawn Iron Golems but due to reduced spawn rates it will definitely take longer than in a pure vanilla world.

Thanks. I also was curious about the first 2 questions. I knew that breedable mobs despawn after a certain amount, but it's good to know the exact numbers ;)

For #3 I can confirm that Iron Golems definitely do spawn (if the normal conditions are met).

Barrel and screws are well-designed in the way they are suitable for the industrial applications. By using the barrel and screw made possible to perform the industrial operation without causing any problems in an effective way.