• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Switching the warps in Hub (read everything please).

Switch the position of the servers in hub

• Total voters

Connor

I would like the staff to consider something but let me explain something. When someone first joins the server they are in the hub and have the choice to choose which server they want to join, Red, Blue and Green. Now we have to admit that people will choose something if its on the left side, because when you read anything you start from the left and end in the right and people will use this knowledge to choose the server they will join. And Red is on the left side when you first join, so red (in my opinion) receives more traffic with new people than anyone of the other servers. And some of those new people are gonna be rule breakers, what server are they gonna be on when they break the rules... RED!!! We tend to see more staff needed on red when someone is breaking the rules and I know its irritating for staff to stop what they are doing and join red to put a stop to whoever is breaking the rules. So here's what i'm suggesting, Who ever is able to switch the position of the warps to the servers in hub... do it. Then I believe you will see more traffic of new people on that position of what the server got moved to and you will see more rules being broken from new people on the server that got moved in the hub. AND if my belief comes true then staff change a way that people choose what server to go to so it can be even amount of people going to every server rather than mostly red. Thank you for reading I know it was a hassle.

Not only is it to the left, it's also basically straight in front of you. Maybe a simple switch is to move the green warp to the left cause it's the furthest away. Red middle and basically straight ahead, green to the left, blue to the right. And connor is right. Basically no currently active staff main red so we have to always hit up support or other servers

There is one problem in your logic, though. There is a lot of science to indicate that people have a tendency to turn right, which is exactly how I ended up on green. :)

There is one problem in your logic, though. There is a lot of science to indicate that people have a tendency to turn right, which is exactly how I ended up on green. :)
    Well yes people do turn right but its a very LARGE majority of people tend to start on the left or like Mika said go in the middle. And i can't argue that people will choose green because they feel like they want to turn right or a simpler answer green is there favorite color.

I have noticed alot of new players also end up in blue because they just go straight
    And I know its a little irritating for you to come on over to red when you are having a fun time in blue and someone on discord or someone from red who joins blue says they need a staff. Because I know staff are regular players too that just want to advance and thrive just like everyone else. But the duties get in the way of that when someone calls saying they need help on red.

Well yes people do turn right but its a very LARGE majority of people tend to start on the left or like Mika said go in the middle. And i can't argue that people will choose green because they feel like they want to turn right or a simpler answer green is there favorite color.

Can you please cite your source for this? The data I am reading tells us the majority of people turn right due to lateral bias. Stores, exhibition places, amusement parks, etc. are all designed with this preference in mind.

Personally joined blue because I like blue over green and red (as colors) I think the reason more new players are on red is because a lot of old reds quit? Might be wrong on this, can only remember a few, so it seems like tons of new players are there.
    I feel like if what you're saying is true, then the only actual solution would be removal of portals and only choosing a server from the book in the hub, but I don't think without portals that hub would be as aesthetically pleasing. Simply moving the portals would just do the same thing but to another server.
    I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that when I say "ugh" or something, I'm actually bothered, completely happy to help anywhere it's needed if I'm on/able to get on, just hmu and I'll hop over, I try to switch between the servers if they have no staff on but I forget sometimes to check over.

Can you please cite your source for this? The data I am reading tells us the majority of people turn right due to lateral bias. Stores, exhibition places, amusement parks, etc. are all designed with this preference in mind.
    Oh sorry Penny I really dont have any sources or sites to help me back up my claim, it was just experience that I was braising my claim off of. I f it seemed like I was making a claim that this is true then ill change my wording.

That would be alot of work and effort no one wants to put it for a fairly useless idea... I'm not really sure people should be able to get to know people on different servers and then decide which one suits them the most... If something like that could be done that might be cool

On My First Server Blue I Chose Blue Because I Liked The Colour More Then Red, And Now Im On Green Just After The Reset I Decided To Do Green With No Reason Behind It At All, Besides There Arnt A Ton Of Rule Breaking Players. And Lots Of People Break Rules By Accident And Without New Players Vulengate Would Die. Old Players Would Leave And No One Would Take Their Spot And Really While People Might Go Left Its Basically The Exact Same For All Servers Some People Go Left, Some People Go Straight Some, Some People Go Right And Some People Dont Even Use The Portals ALSO Some Countries Dont Even Read From Left To Right So There Really Isnt Any Point In Moving The Portals