• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • /spawn and /help

Nawas

so the spawn is currently very dark, i Think it should be lit up more, maybe even add some more decorations, make it look slightyly better. I know spawn is not ment for a player to be living at but still :p

also add information when players first come through, because it says something like "/rtp to begin your journey" but then people Think /rtp is where you do all your business. theres no information about /resource for materials and /rtp to find a Place to build. which would make it allot more clear where you cut trees and where you build.

now for the /help - i suggest all the commands not currently listed that players can use be added to that list
    the only examples i can Think about is

Tnt allow command for your property
    Divide claim command
    /marry command
    The command to Maké letter blocks

and then ofcourse theres more ive forgotten, but if you mods, admins can Think about more commands the public can use that isnt listed, id be really happy if that could be added to /help so all commands are listed there

Last edited:
    I think rather than cluttering up the spawn, an overhaul to the tutorial you get when you first start could be done. There are a couple useful commands that could be added in.