• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Rented a plot and can't destroy some of the old blocks

4spen__

I rented ms11 in the MooshroomMarket and I can't destroy the old stuff that's there- like the claimed barrels to actually sell things. I try to break them and it says in chat that I can't. It won't let me break the signs claiming the barrels either. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

A staff member will have to come and remove those parts for you so that we can store them for the old owner to collect. What realm is this on and what is your ign so that someone can come and sort this out for you?

A staff member will have to come and remove those parts for you so that we can store them for the old owner to collect. What realm is this on and what is your ign so that someone can come and sort this out for you?
    I'm in the Orange Realm, my name is 4spen__

You gonna come by and break it?

My apologies, admittedly I don't check in here as often as I should, however, I believe bokuuto has already cleared the plot for you! In the future, you can ask for staff in-game and someone should be able to help you, or, you can join our discord server here where all staff are actively checking so you can get a fast response.