• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Regarding Daily Quests

Silven

I Love me my daily quests. Do them every day! The thing is...there is only three, always.
    Doing the same thing over and over gets boring, even if it is 'optional' but still.

I would love more options for daily quests!

"But that would give people too many keys!"
    I hear you cry,
    But fear not! You could always add a cap. Have it where we can choose between three quests, once you are done three the others will be locked until it refreshes. It will both stop things from getting boring AND wont be problematic.

Hell! Why not job specific quests. You can have your three general quests then a few quests to choose from in theme of the jobs you have taken on (maybe 1 quest max for each job daily, again, to not have users get too many keys)

Let me know what you think down below!!

I agree that we need more quests; To avoid the too many keys problem some of them could offer a different reward .
    Maybe Some of them could reward you with a special item you cannot get any other way ( like hiking boots for travelling a certain distance or reaching a specific location) and then make those special item quests be one time only.
    This may mean making categories for the quests ,divide them by recurrence and by reward . Money would be a nice reward , also claim blocks ? spawn egg you cant get from crate? parrot egg ? decorative parrot from the headdb for finding a jungle biome ? So many possibilities for tasks and rewards. maybe some could be daily while others are bi-daily or weekly along with the one time only tasks.

I agree that we need more quests; To avoid the too many keys problem some of them could offer a different reward .
    Maybe Some of them could reward you with a special item you cannot get any other way ( like hiking boots for travelling a certain distance or reaching a specific location) and then make those special item quests be one time only.
    This may mean making categories for the quests ,divide them by recurrence and by reward . Money would be a nice reward , also claim blocks ? spawn egg you cant get from crate? parrot egg ? decorative parrot from the headdb for finding a jungle biome ? So many possibilities for tasks and rewards. maybe some could be daily while others are bi-daily or weekly along with the one time only tasks.

I ADORE this idea, but I also got a dislike on this thread so I guess not everyone is a big fan of the whole 'more quests' idea??

Yea idk why someone would dislike it unless they are the one that would have to work on making it happen hehe ^.^

We're looking to change how the quests work but we're prioritizing other stuff right now so it will take a while.

We're looking to change how the quests work but we're prioritizing other stuff right now so it will take a while.
    Totally fair enough! It was a big reason I didn't want to make much of a fuss about it, though felt it would still be nice to throw maybe a few idea pennies into the well, see how they land.

Take your time and good luck on those updates!

I've noticed that players tend to spend more time on the server when there are more dailies, so thumbs up from me on this!