• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Random conversation

Which server is your favourtie

• Total voters

Divine49

Which server with-in Vulengate is your favourtie and why? Personally mine is green because thats the only one I have actually dedicated time towards.

Red is the color of our blood and we all know how great our blood is. And red server is like that great but better.

Red. was,at the moment i joined, the one with the most people online. and now have friends on it soooo

I Started Vulen On blue but after the reset i wanted something new so ive moved to green made great friends soo Yea Im a green

Red cause we are friendly and rude at the same time. We aren't afraid to speak our minds and we are accepting. Also it was left. Always left.

I'd say red, before the restart, but as red and blue were down for maintenance, I kinda had to go to green. I still play red, but I prefer green, as the more I play, the better it gets. Green has a fantastic, friendly and supportive community that really makes me feel at home. So that is why I like green.

Thanks for your question, I enjoyed answering it.

Thanks, Lynx

Red is my favourite by far, because the chat is never dead and every one is so friendly. It seems that everyone that joins red tends to have the same sense of humor as me which is rare, so yeah #RedFTW