• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • questions about pvp

Muhde

ill ask many things about pvp in this thread (after answers), for first

1- is it allowed to kill ANY player at /warp pvp?

Hello Muhde,

I had a talk with the staff yesterday and we've discovered some stuff which made me rethink what happened yesterday. Apparently when Hax logged out he should've been tp'ed back to spawn which means he probably deliberately tp'ed back into pvp when he connected again. I will ask Hax about this when I see him online. As for your questions:
    Yes you are allowed to kill any player in pvp. The only thing I had difficulty with was that the player asked you to stop and you didn't. That's the only issue I had. If they don't have time to say stop or if they're on low health and you kill them then it's fine don't worry. Literally the only thing I had difficulty with was that the player asked you to stop attacking multiple times. But as I said before, if he DID tp back into pvp when he came online, then you had all the right to kill him which is why I'm going to have a talk with haxuri too to see what happened. I'm sorry for the long wall of text. I understand what I said might have confused you about pvp and what is allowed and isn't. If you have any other questions, please do ask them. I will try to answer them as much as I can.