• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • PvP Event Idea!

Is this an event you would be down to participate in?

• YES

• No

• I would not mind

Results are only viewable after voting.

Damon Phan

Ever since the Ice boat race on August 5, 2018, it has come to mind we should do another event since the last one was so fun!

Idea- I think we should have a pvp event where 2 people fight each other and the winner of best out of 3 moves onto the next round, pretty much a tournament.

Winner- So the winner moves on to the next round and watches the next few matches in a spectating area, kinda like the invisible blocks you had on top of the race track.

Loser- Even though the person lost the round there is still A CHANCE! The person will move to the losers bracket and after the first round ends, the losers fight and the winner of those matches will advance to the next round and have a chance to redeem them selves.

Why a losers bracket?- Pvp is a very quick gamemode, since the server isn't big with players, a losers bracket would make the event last and be more intense since a lot of people already know each other.

Gear- I would suggest different types of pvp, maybe one round it would be a sword fight, the next one would be a bow battle, or using fishing rods, lava, water, blocks,one round would be iron, the next would be full diamond with protection 4 on it (these are just examples and suggestions).it would add more variety and let people fight with stuff they might me more comfortable with, especially for the losers bracket, maybe they sucked at using swords but win with bows,keeps things fair and interesting.

Prizes- Since i don't know much about the stuff coming in the future, you can decide that your selves :) Recommendation however, maybe not just keys this time, maybe you get a sword or something with a tag on it saying (example #1PvpGod)

I put a image as an example of what i'm talking about (glass is spectating area)

P.s
    I know Pvp isn't for everyone but its definitely something a lot of people enjoy and love to watch, please, it would be so awesome if you made this event a thing, i know people would love it! Please consider this and thank you! <3

Attachments

• Pvp arena.png
      Pvp arena.png
      1.2 MB · Views: 6
    considering this is for all servers, what server will it be hosted in? what about mcmmo stats? are shealds allowed?

considering this is for all servers, what server will it be hosted in? what about mcmmo stats? are shealds allowed?
    The event will be held in a separate server just like they did for the boat race, shields could be an option for the event, its up to the staff :)