• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Prices

If you feel things are too expensive, don’t buy them. If you don’t buy them, they won’t sell. If they don’t sell they will expire and if the owner of said property want the item to sell they will lower the price.

However, if someone places something on the ah for sale and it sells at that price, the market will bare the price and the item will continue to be listen at that price.

If someone places an item on the ah for x amount and it sells quickly, the owner may be inclined to sell the same item for x +, because they may feel the item was placed too cheaply last time.

After all that is said and done, I don’t feel the items on ah are overpriced.

Depends what server you're on really, on green everything is majorly cheap because more players played on it in the beginning when blue and red were in the process of being reset, thus many people gathered resources etc to get the server community going. On red and blue fewer people joined in their beginning, and so it was a slow climb to have those servers reach a stable economy on goods.

As Bophus said, people who sell it first or are the only ones selling it set the price, once more goods enter the market the price may lower due to competition. I agree though, they're not overpriced- they just fit the market standards at the moment. Although some people may be feeling out a price for something and others may just overprice it for the heck of it but I find that to be rare.

Well your view on things can change depending on your wealth, as I am broke so everything is expensive for me, but if your RICH you can literally go ham without going broke

The only people you may consider "rich" are people who have grinded hard to achieve that wealth. They've spent many, many hours working jobs etc to get their money. Of course sometimes I wish things were cheaper so I can buy them all, but in reality they fit the economy so I just work harder to get the things I want, like mending. Without effort you can't get anything you want, and complaining about "rich" people won't make you any less broke. So join a job, like mining, and get to mining- eventually you'll have money, and if you spend it in smart ways you'll profit.