• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Please Remove this Stuff

MrRamos

I need to build something but i can´t do this at all beacuse there is a plot of a player named "xpgirlgaming" that it bothers me.
    I do "/seen xpgirlgaming" and throw this message:
    jaFUNTG.png

Please, I would really appreciate your help.

Hello, I'm not really sure what you are looking for. When you do /seen, it shows how long the person has been on. The others messages show that the land you are trying to build on is claimed...

Not really sure how those two things link, but I would love to answer

-Pter

The player has not been on the server in over a month and a mod can, at their discretion, remove the former claim. The coords would be helpful, I think?

Can mods really do that? That seems very harsh to me, someone being able to unclaim your stuff after only not being on for a month. Sometimes, a month can be a long holiday, and to have all your stuff unclaimed for it to be griefed seems very wrong even though you still play on the server.

-Pter

I think that's why the mods use their own judgment - an extensive claim with a lot of work put into it is unlikely to be removed. An empty chest and a crafting bench is fair for removal, I think.

I need to remove her claim because I need that space. I would save all her stuff in a warehouse.

Is your claim near that space? We generally don't unclaim plots unless they are far too close to the claim of the person that was first there and they need to expand. What do you need the space for?
    - Hailey