• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Player Event

Divine49

Hi, there. I was thinking about hosting a event on Green, but I have no idea what to do and what the prizes should be! Please comment what you think I should do!

Maze's are hella fun imo, Darth_Daddy_'s is hellish but fun, and KDK99 has one as well, making one with a bunch of tricks would be cool, or a puzzle type thing for people to work together on kinda like in runescape dungeoneering if you've ever played it :p
    Another idea is just a simple pvp tournament you can host, or a build competition.
    Prizes depend on what they're doing, if they're building something should probably be higher than pvp or maze. You could do crate items, keys, morphs, preferably nothing from the wild crate xD I'm not sure people will be enticed by that stuff unless they're new. Money is always a nice win, 1k+ but it really just depends on what you're doing.
    Think about it a bit, google some ideas, formulate your own idea ^.^ hope this helped a bit, good luck!

Also parkour seems like a good idea, I was thinking of making a parkour challenge with prizes

Do and art competition were you have people paint a subject the best they can on one canvas(or many canvases) with in a certain amount of time.

That sounds cool, but 1.13 might desert artmap ;-;. I feel like we are getting all of these ideas from Wii mini games amirite xD

-Pter

Uh wii mini games what?
    I'd stray from artmaps from now on, 1.13 is coming and the artmap plugin won't be updated for 1.13 so it will break. Ashinos and multiple other staff tried their best to find someone to update it, as well as contact the developer, but no luck, others refused and the developer didn't reply as far as I'm aware.

Uh wii mini games what?
    I'd stray from artmaps from now on, 1.13 is coming and the artmap plugin won't be updated for 1.13 so it will break. Ashinos and multiple other staff tried their best to find someone to update it, as well as contact the developer, but no luck, others refused and the developer didn't reply as far as I'm aware.
    Well now wait will it still show the art or will it just be maps, like normal maps?

Hmm. Probably an ugly mess of pixels or a blank map or an item frame and all the art is gone