• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Overgrown Build Event Entry

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reply to this thread with the following format to enter the Overgrown Build Event. Enter before November 30th 3PM EST to participate. A Maximum of 50 participants will be allowed to compete.

In Game Name :
    I would love to join ign is OggyBogue!

Reply to this thread with the following format to enter the Overgrown Build Event. Enter before November 30th 3PM EST to participate. A Maximum of 50 participants will be allowed to compete.

In Game Name : PopinDaPanda

On the first of December i will be wearing my panda christmas skin for the whole month. i have been making my skins more christmasy lately. i do love the holidays. it sometimes reminds me of me being a kid when i was oblivious to the world around me and naive those years thinking Santa is real. :) i cant wait for this, this will be my first ever (for real first, i never participated in a event for a popular server that i actually really love. i play mostly on blue, fave server with some people that are really nice and or interesting to talk to. some intrigue me to call them clemywemy but he hates it. x3 If you see this, i wouldn't mind making some long term friends that can actually not make me feel like the lost puppy in the group.

Status
    Not open for further replies.