• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Orange here

OrangeSVTguy

Hello everyone Orange here. Which most everyone calls me Orange anyways. I'm more of a WhiteSTguy now or whitest-guy or whatever but Lee is my real name. I'm 34 and live in Ohio. I work 6+ days a week and still have enough time to play MC (a lot) and be with my family. If you see my aimlessly walking around the market or spawn, it's because I've been letting my 3 year old daughter play which she'll be turning 4 here shortly. Amazing how quickly she picked up the mouse and keyboard. Won't be long before I'm building her her own PC.

I started out MC on my xbox 360 and iphone many years ago just playing here and there with my nieces and nephews trying to survive the creepers at night since I never even knew how to craft torches. Just pillar up until dawn. Then I got the Xbox ONE S and really started building and watching YT with all the cool redstone stuff. I got hooked. Then about a year ago, I finally decided it was time to get the Java edition(PC) and really go at it which is when I joined Vulengate and been learning and building ever since.

I remember 10 years ago when i got the first iPhone, now i have an 8plus. I think it was the 4th gen iPhone that i first bought the MC app. I also still have a 4th gen ipod touch somewhere too. hahaha

Nice to meet you! Welcome to Vulengate!
    I hope to see more of you in the future!
    15928bec910dd0bb0b1d767a32df1c341eb0e331_hq.gif