• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • old noob :)

K

KDK99

Hi all,

Even though I've played MC since it came out on the XBox, I play very simply!

I've only been gaming on PC version for about a year I think, maybe a little more.

Just wanted to say hi as I've just found out how to start a thread - can you tell I'm old yet?! (Before you look I took my year of birth off my profile!)

Anyway wanted to say thanks to everyone on this server as it's the friendliest one I've been on so far (but I've only been on 2, so ;) )

Live in the UK, have a disability, so I game to take my mind off it all :)

That's me. If you need help in-game, let me know :) Always happy to help.

KDK99

Welcome to the forums and I glad this server is what you're looking for! Which server do you play on?
    - Hailey

Hi all,

Even though I've played MC since it came out on the XBox, I play very simply!

I've only been gaming on PC version for about a year I think, maybe a little more.

Just wanted to say hi as I've just found out how to start a thread - can you tell I'm old yet?! (Before you look I took my year of birth off my profile!)

Anyway wanted to say thanks to everyone on this server as it's the friendliest one I've been on so far (but I've only been on 2, so ;) )

Live in the UK, have a disability, so I game to take my mind off it all :)

That's me. If you need help in-game, let me know :) Always happy to help.

KDK99

Welcome to the server. Don’t be afraid to ask for help or if you need anything we’re a friendly bunch.