• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • November Update

Kureen

y9XTLTu.png

NOVEMBER UPDATE
    We are happy to present the first big update since we've updated to 1.13 and we hope you like it too!

CORNUCOPIA CRATE
    The new crate is finally here. It contains a fresh set of diamond armor, a pickaxe and more! Check it out at /warp crates.​
    AUCTION HOUSE
    The auction house is back, it might have some minor bugs but it should work good overall.​
    VOTING
    Every 15th vote vill now give you a seasonal key so start voting! We also made some minor changes to how voting looks.

OTHER STUFF
    You can now edit tools with custom enchants. This mean you can add enchantments, combine custom gear and rename items with custom enchants!
    We Replaced Big Joe with an Auction House NPC

UPCOMING
    Two main things that we are looking to bring back from before the update are quests and the market. We will hopefully have both of those ready soon but there's no ETA.
    We will soon be adding more things to our store so do not miss that!

If you find any bugs with this update please report to an Admin as soon as possible

Known issues:
    - AH not listing recently sold auctions
    - AH not allowing you to cancel own auctions
    - AH 10 slot vouchers no longer work

Nice update, especially now that we can technically get a weekly seasonal key. I don't see the use of the auction NPC at spawn if its as easy as just doing /ah at home, one or the other has to go. Auction could definitely be improved upon, maybe /ah should be removed and just have the auction NPC at spawn, so it is at least another reason for players to go to spawn. I know a lot of people may not like that idea so maybe as a compromise have it where you can only put items for sale when you go to the auction NPC at spawn but still allow people to buy wherever they are? Maybe vice versa? I don't know, just throwing ideas out there.

Nice update, especially now that we can technically get a weekly seasonal key. I don't see the use of the auction NPC at spawn if its as easy as just doing /ah at home, one or the other has to go. Auction could definitely be improved upon, maybe /ah should be removed and just have the auction NPC at spawn, so it is at least another reason for players to go to spawn. I know a lot of people may not like that idea so maybe as a compromise have it where you can only put items for sale when you go to the auction NPC at spawn but still allow people to buy wherever they are? Maybe vice versa? I don't know, just throwing ideas out there.
    To be honest we just added it there to replace Big Joe since he was broken but it might also teach new players that ah exists by having it there. We thought about making ah available only through the NPC but it would just be annoying to have to warp to it just to check it out. Making it so you could only sell at the npc could be cool but I dont think that would work.