• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Next Spawner?

Sand spawner a good idea? (I just like polls)

• Total voters

DatOneHobo

Hey. It might be a cool idea to introduce a more interesting spawner for next crate. I would like a falling sand/gravel block spawner or maybe an xp-orb spawner. Not quite sure what is possible, but hey, it's worth a try.

That'd probably cause a ton of lag, and an xp spawner would make xp grinders useless. I think it'd be better to stick to mobs.

That'd probably cause a ton of lag, and an xp spawner would make xp grinders useless. I think it'd be better to stick to mobs.
    I agree with qsdl. Sand & Gravel spawners would just cause lag & basically be useless when you can just go out and get some yourself. Plus EXP spawners would probably be very Overpowered

well once we implement the new update im guessing panda spawner could be a really hot thing. or another Creeper spawner again would be awesome, more TNT to the folks

I don't think spawners dropping "blocks" is a good idea.

Besides the possible lag I actually think a spawner dropping sand blocks will be much slower then just "spading your way" through a desert at /resource, with proper tools (with the right combi of enchantments) ...

I think for spawners they should stick to entities, like: Guardians, Pigmen ... Ghast perhaps ...