• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • next boss idea

spicykitten

soo every one knows Halloween is coming up and there will properly be a event for it but I think there shouldn't really be a boss I think there should be a crate call the cemetery crate which is filled with old bosses and you get a random retro boss to fight so you could buy or win a graveyard key or something to get to open the chest
    I think this would be a cool idea and bring back items you cant get anymore

hmm this could be cool, but we dont have much bosses xD maybe it could be like either a boss or a key? since bosses are worth more then keys it would balance it out, great idea i love this boat bud

hmm this could be cool, but we dont have much bosses xD maybe it could be like either a boss or a key? since bosses are worth more then keys it would balance it out, great idea i love this boat bud
    than*

soo every one knows Halloween is coming up and there will properly be a event for it but I think there shouldn't really be a boss I think there should be a crate call the cemetery crate which is filled with old bosses and you get a random retro boss to fight so you could buy or win a graveyard key or something to get to open the chest
    I think this would be a cool idea and bring back items you cant get anymore
    That is a "Crate" idea! It would be very cool to have old bosses brought back and a chance to win old keys from old crates!