• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • New fish competition plugin?

Fish Competitions has to come back!

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Hi guys

I asked a day ago if the fish competitions are still in the game.
    But it was gone becuase the plugin was outdated.

I thought the plugin was really fun! and i think it have to get a come back!
    Maybe more people share my opinion about this plugin?

What do you guys think about fish competitions that after every 2 hours starts!
    And you can win money with it.

Greats,
    TeddyG

I also agree to bring back the fishing competitions plugin! during the time it existed in Vulengate, It was one of the most interesting features in the server until the release of Minecraft 1.13. People have suggested it multiple times to re-add the fishing competitions but as far as I'm concerned, the plugin hasn't been updated yet. I know Kureen is and has been trying his best to update the plugin but as I mentioned, He had tried it multiple times but unfortunately failed to do so. I hope to see this plugin back returning to Vulengate and I'm sure it would a great idea if it was possible to do so

I also agree to bring back the fishing competitions plugin! during the time it existed in Vulengate, It was one of the most interesting features in the server until the release of Minecraft 1.13. People have suggested it multiple times to re-add the fishing competitions but as far as I'm concerned, the plugin hasn't been updated yet. I know Kureen is and has been trying his best to update the plugin but as I mentioned, He had tried it multiple times but unfortunately failed to do so. I hope to see this plugin back returning to Vulengate and I'm sure it would a great idea if it was possible to do so

Thanks for your reply!