• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • New Commands For Vulengate

jarredframe

1: I think it would be cool to add a /duel (player) (amount bid) and then people can /warp duel and watch the players fight.

2: another one I thought of it /fundraise (name of fundraise) (amount fund per person) and then people can /fundraisers and see a list of fundraisers to donate. and make it to where it deletes after 24 hours.

3: there should be a maximum amount of money you can hold and then you can buy upgrades to hold more money. and add /bank so people can store the money without a limit. i think that would be fun to do.

4: there should be live auctions in chat. make it to where it take a random key and auctions it automatically and than people can type /a (price) to bid higher than another. and let the server have some fun with that. make it occur every 2 hours or something.

I have more but here are a couple I thought would be cool to see.

I think that some of your ideas do hold some merit, specifically the dueling idea. A quick search on spigot told me that there are some options for such a thing, although it might be hard to integrate. Maybe they could add something like that in the hub, a sumo platform or something similar. I'm not sure about the fundraiser idea, as I don't really see a point in it. If someone wants to give someone money, they could just pay them.

I think the bank idea adds a bit too much complexity to the money system that has already been established, as it's just extra hoops for people to grind for. It has no real purpose other than to make things more difficult. Your live auction idea is actually really interesting, I would recommend you through that one into the suggestions chat on the discord, as it should not be hard to add if people do want to see something like that. All in all, interesting ideas.