• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Nether and End reset on Red, Blue and Green

Kureen

NETHER AND END RESET ON RED, BLUE AND GREEN ON MAY 2ND

We are going to be resetting the Nether and End on Red, Blue and Green on May 2nd.

We are resetting them because they have grow too large, making them difficult to manage and the resources have been quite depleted near the center of these worlds. So please move any of your valuables away from these worlds. No lost items will be replaced.

We've been meaning to reset these worlds much earlier but due to some complications we never got around to doing it. In the future we will try to reset these worlds every 3-6 months.

Will the reset every 3-6 month also include the Yellow server in the future? I guess it's too new at the moment for a reset to make sense now.
    But I think the reset in general is a good think. And thanks for the heads-up.

Will the reset every 3-6 month also include the Yellow server in the future? I guess it's too new at the moment for a reset to make sense now.
    But I think the reset in general is a good think. And thanks for the heads-up.
    Yeah, ideally we want to get all servers on the same "reset cycle" so it's easier to manage and keep track of. Yellow is still pretty young but we'll likely reset all 4 servers nethers/ends/resource at the same time the next time.