• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Mob Arena (Plugin Suggestion)

I used to love fighting in the mob arenas back in the my younger days of minecraft. I know we have the boss arena but I think it would be cool to add a mob arena available to any new players without having to spend 50K. This would also give players more of an incentive to join the hunter job, since mob spawn rates seem to be lower on the server.

Here's a video example of the plugin:

Last edited:
    hunters make the most by killing dragons, some people can do a dragon every 10-30 seconds which racks in 2k a dragon at lower levels so why would players use hunter job in mob arena if there's already a better alternative? and servers with mob arena that I've seen turn to trash so
    -1 from me

hunters make the most by killing dragons, some people can do a dragon every 10-30 seconds which racks in 2k a dragon at lower levels so why would players use hunter job in mob arena if there's already a better alternative? and servers with mob arena that I've seen turn to trash so
    -1 from me
    I Honestly think it would be a fun way to gain some mcmmo levels and kill time regardless if you make less than killing the ender dragon but i appreciate your feedback.

I think this is a cool idea, but I don't think its for Vulengate. Vulengate is a survival server with plug-ins to create a different but still similar survival environment. If you take an hour to review each and every job, like some of the more advanced players have, there are lots ways, you can earn money quickly and effectively without grinding for things like end crystals, for example did you know that mossy cobblestone is a great way to earn money as a miner, and when you place it it does not take away exp or money, or making a guardian farm, it does have a bit of work, but once you get one, its a good way to earn money and exp to level up your hunter, and doing it these ways still has the "Project grinding" environment that a survival server has like Vulengate.

I think this is a cool idea, but I don't think its for Vulengate. Vulengate is a survival server with plug-ins to create a different but still similar survival environment. If you take an hour to review each and every job, like some of the more advanced players have, there are lots ways, you can earn money quickly and effectively without grinding for things like end crystals, for example did you know that mossy cobblestone is a great way to earn money as a miner, and when you place it it does not take away exp or money, or making a guardian farm, it does have a bit of work, but once you get one, its a good way to earn money and exp to level up your hunter, and doing it these ways still has the "Project grinding" environment that a survival server has like Vulengate.
    I was trying not to be rude but it's a terrible idea okay and you've already spammed staff in discord about it just accept it's trash

I was trying not to be rude but it's a terrible idea okay and you've already spammed staff in discord about it just accept it's trash
    I'm sorry? Did you say I spammed staff in discord or are you talking about cpt? Its a cool concept but like Cpt said everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just gave some facts to see why it would be a good idea, and why it would not be. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

I'm sorry? Did you say I spammed staff in discord or are you talking about cpt? Its a cool concept but like Cpt said everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just gave some facts to see why it would be a good idea, and why it would not be. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
    You're totally fine Rocket. It's good to have healthy conversation and see all perspectives on things. Thank you for posting both pros and cons for the possible implementation of this plugin and about spam I think he's talking about me but I only posted the suggestion page link like 3 times in suggestions tabs of discord, spaced out over a day or two each time. I would hardly call that spam. I just wanted the post to get more attention, which it has as a result I believe.

I'm talking about the other person not you