• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Missing Rank

Drygoni

Both myself ( Drygoni ) and my daughter (Arcticpearl) had VIP ranks. They were purchased around November 2017. I have the emailed receits for them but for obvious reasons don't want to just post them here on general public chat. I saw another post saying those who lost there ranks needed to contact via Discord. I do not have that. Im not sure who i should email directly or where to procede from here.
    On another note, is there any way to get any of our builds or old chest stuff back. We had some premium armor and spawners.
    Thanks for any help.

My appoligies, they were both MVP Ranks bought between Halloween and Thanksgiving. I remember there were fall crates and some big turkey mobster to fight

I will make sure you get your donator ranks on the new server. Unfortunately only the donator ranks will carry over, nothing from the old world carried over for anyone.

Ok Kureen, both Arcticpearl and Drygoni have logged into the green and red portals now. At your next convenance would you finish the upgrades to MVP on those. Thanks