• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Minecraft color codes!

Mujje

Soo I see people keep asking (not only me, generally) for what command code to use for the desired color in chat/ nick and so on.
    I have made a list covering ALL the codes you need to know and if this gets popular I will make a place you could teleport to, specifically for reading more in-game.

&0 - Black
    &1 - Dark blue
    &2 - Dark green
    &3 - Dark turquoise
    &4 - Dark red
    &5 - Purple
    &6 - Golden/orange
    &7 - Grey
    &8 - Dark grey
    &9 - Blue

&a - Green
    &b - Turquoise
    &c - Red
    &d - Pink
    &e - Yellow
    &f - White

In-depth commands below.
    Note: When renaming, make sure to put these next to your preferred name, since it won't be read if you write them before the color command.
    For example, &2&lMujje would spell Mujje, while &l&2Mujje would only read the color and thus give us Mujje.

&k - Randomly generated symbols.
    &l - Bold
    &m - Strikeover (line through text)
    &n - Underline
    &o - Italic
    &r - Reset any code active.

Is there a possibility that the Minecraft color code generated by MC color code generator will not work in the real game. I did try but few of them just doesn't work at all

How do you get access to other chat colors, I've been trying /chatcolor green and I don't have permission for it.

Last edited:
    How do you get access to other chat colors, I've been trying /chatcolor green and I don't have permission for it.
    /chatcolor can only be used with certain shop ranks like mvp has yellow, mvp+ has gold. If you want to change your chat to green, you would have to manually type in the color code for green in front of your message every time you chat.

Most Bukkit plugins, such as Essentials, use this code.
    &0 - black
    &1 - dark blue
    &2 - green
    &3 - Dark aqua blue
    &4 - Red
    &5 - Dark purple
    &6 - Gold
    &7 - Grey
    &8 - Dark grey
    &9 - Blue
    &a - Green
    &b - Aqua
    &c - Red
    &d - Light purple
    &e - Yellow
    &f - White
    For Minecraft and JSON instructions, use the "Name" code. The chat codes and MOTD codes can be used in vanilla Minecraft in a variety of ways, including when setting a server's MOTD. file containing properties. The best Minecraft survival servers can offer you new challenges if you've mastered going solo. Meanwhile Minecraft PvP servers, roleplay servers, creative servers, and competitive servers will test your other skills https://best-minecraft-servers.co/ .

Last edited:
    How to access other chat colors, I tried to use /chatcolor green, but I don't have permission to do so. Can you help me?

Hi,
    you can get a couple of chat color commands with MVP and MVP+. MVP will give you access to /chatcolor yellow, and MVP+ will give you access to /chatcolor gold.

Unfortunately, these are the only two /chatcolor commands that are available. If you’d like to use other color codes in chat, you’d have to put the code before the words you say. You can access these codes with /kit claim.

For example, if I wanted my chat to be green, I’d say, “&aHello!”

Hope this helps!
    -nut

Soo I see people keep asking (not only me, generally) for what command code to use for the desired color in chat/ nick and so on.
    I have made a list covering ALL the codes you need to know and if this gets popular I will make a place you could teleport to, specifically for reading more in-game.

&0 - Black
    &1 - Dark blue
    &2 - Dark green
    &3 - Dark turquoise
    &4 - Dark red
    &5 - Purple
    &6 - Golden/orange
    &7 - Grey
    &8 - Dark grey
    &9 - Blue

&a - Green
    &b - Turquoise
    &c - Red
    &d - Pink
    &e - Yellow
    &f - White

In-depth commands below.
    Note: When renaming, make sure to put these next to your preferred name, since it won't be read if you write them before the color command.
    For example, &2&lMujje would spell Mujje, while &l&2Mujje would only read the color and thus give us Mujje.

&k - Randomly generated symbols.
    &l - Bold
    &m - Strikeover (line through text)
    &n - Underline
    &o - Italic
    &r - Reset any code active.
    also /kit color