• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Medieval Build Event

Kureen

Medieval Build Event

A bit late with this one but its finally time for the themed build event! The theme of this one will be, you all guessed it, Medieval! How you choose to incorporate the theme in your build is up to you but remember that creativity is rewarded!

IMPORTANT INFO AND RULES REGARDING BUILDS

• This is a shared event across all servers and there will be a total of five winners. The submissions will be rated by the event team and the top four will receive a prize. One randomly picked submission will also receive a prize.
    • Builds must be new and original. Copying someone else's build or recycling an older build is not allowed.
    • Builds can be any size, shape, or form but must follow a Medieval theme.
    • Builds must be submitted by the end of Monday, September 3rd, 2018.
    • Winner will be announced on Tuesday, September 4th, 2018.
    PRIZES

• 1st Place - 25 Medieval keys + 1 Fly Voucher(7 days)
    • 2nd Place - 20 Medieval keys + 1 Fly Voucher(7 days)
    • 3rd Place - 15 Medieval keys + 1 Fly Voucher(7 days)
    • 4th Place - 15 Medieval keys
    • Random Winner - 5 Medieval keys

I have heard that some people will be building in teams. Will this be taken into consideration in the judging process? If my build is not as large as a team of 5, do I still stand a chance?

I have heard that some people will be building in teams. Will this be taken into consideration in the judging process? If my build is not as large as a team of 5, do I still stand a chance?
    I doubt people will have a team of 5 epic builders, everyone has an equal chance, you're free to have people help you if you need it though. But no, it's not taken into consideration with judging, the build is judged by things like appearance, effort, and other things like correlation with the theme.
    You do stand a chance, I've seen amazing builds that have won with one person building it, it's about quality of the builder, not quantity of the builders.
    Good luck <3

I doubt people will have a team of 5 epic builders, everyone has an equal chance, you're free to have people help you if you need it though. But no, it's not taken into consideration with judging, the build is judged by things like appearance, effort, and other things like correlation with the theme.
    You do stand a chance, I've seen amazing builds that have won with one person building it, it's about quality of the builder, not quantity of the builders.
    Good luck <3

Ok, thanks for the info :)