• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Medieval Build Event Submission

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Capslawl (CAPS)
    Green
    Build itself is at -2542/4398. Best viewed from -2468/119/4435. The tower and other surrounding builds are not part of the submission - just the sword.

OoLk3hI.png

Pter
    Red
    Coords:
    Burning house (and tree) #1: 1659 66 4302
    Druids & Stonehenge: 1652 76 4274
    Ahh i lost connection when i made the others just find them yoselfs lmao

Other v important stuff like the dragon, catapult, tower, other burning house will also be there. Maybe the non flyers can be helped by the flying have fun

Last edited:
    Xenolith
    Red
    Coords: -5670, +4298
    Everything on the island was created for the competition, including all custom terraforming and structures. The areas that appear unfinished are in preparation for turning the area into a town after the competition.

In Game Name : ZELLKRATOR
    Server : Red
    Coordinates to build : 1808 - 68 - 5580
    Build is to the east of that coordinates.
    Its not finished inside... I had not that much time... so only the outside vision is nessesary. :) :)

oh... and its not a single house... its more like a little farm from a familiy... so 3 little buildings but they all are one concept or how i should describe it english

Last edited:
    P.S: I beg that the person who grades this has fly, it is compulsory or it will become a very challenging task for them to see to finished result <3
    Not everyone will have fly, I suggest making a platform and submitting that as the coords instead.

Not everyone will have fly, I suggest making a platform and submitting that as the coords instead.
    Thats all nice, but a platform will a. either cover up the build so you cant see it and make ugly shadows, or just not be big enough. My build is scattered around a large area, and it will be difficult to be able to go to everywhere. I could make numerous platforms and give in the coords though....

Reply to this thread with the following format to enter the Medieval Build Event. Last day to enter is by the end of Monday, September 3rd 2018.

In Game Name : Elphaer
    Server : Red
    Coordinates to build : 720 64 -4890
    Screenshots (Optional) : You'll see :p

In Game Name: xXOpticDakkersXx
    Server: Blue
    Coordinates to build: XYZ: -3545.945 / 67.93750 / 2567.685
    (Screenshots to come hopefully!)

Note to Admins/Mods/Judges: The builds featured are a part of a larger project that I am completing. The walls have been pre-completed and therefore cannot be counted towards the final project, but everything else from the dry docks, to the main keep, to the Nordic town and everything in between has been completed within the time frame of the event
    (n.b. some of these items may not feature or be completed due to the complexity of the designs.)

Judges, please do read the small billboard by the maingate for a more detailed analysis of the completion of my project. While it is not complete, I am sure you can use your imagination to image the greatness it will be when it is finished! Thank you so much in advance and I hope you can see the beauty as I do in this half-completed build! (Rome was not built in a day)

Status
    Not open for further replies.