• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • love me pls

Panserbjorne

Heyoooo I felt like joining everyone in doing this since it's like 5am and why the hell not :3
    I'm Panserbjorne on the server, I used to main old blue way back when (like, less than a month ago), But I​
    made a transition to green! I'm hella established there and I'm willing to lend a hand to anyone who needs some stuff, but begging isn't fun. I'm quite friendly in my own way unless provoked, don't ask Odine about this he'll say I'm mean, I promise I'm not :D I haven't been in a building mood lately so I have no strict house, atm I just enjoy following people around and restocking my shop when needed.
    I started minecraft on xbox 360, switched towards pc minecraft around 2014, didn't really get into it until​
    maybe 2015. Before minecraft I did a lot of skyrim on my xbox, Fable, and CoD stuff because I liked shooting things/people.
    I'm Haleigh irl, 18 recently which is still weird to me, looking for an 80 yr old sugar daddy to give me money​
    then go die. I have 3 dogs which I adore, despite their frequent stench since they're all old and have awful farts (6, 14, 15). The youngest is the fluffiest and the only small one, so usually she's my cuddler because she can't get away... I love harry potter, lord of the rings, percy jackson, inkheart, inheritance cycle/series, doctor who, bbc sherlock, and some other nerdy things I suppose. But that's me, happy to introduce myself to all of those who may not know me c; dm me on discord if ya want I'm practically always awake ya can find me in the big boi section :3
    I'mma end it here before I start rambling ;D totally not like I already was.​

Panserrr! About time you make an introduction.

You're a bit mean, but also generally quite friendly. ;)