• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • JAIL VISIT

MapleNcheerio

We should be able to visit the jail. I think it would just be kinda fun to be able to go and see people In a physical jail that they can't leave.
    Obviously if you're toxic, then you shouldn't be allowed to visit.
    however, I think it would be cool to see that, it wouldn't necessarily add anything, apart from depth to the server.

Thanks for considering it!
    Ya boi Maple

i like ur idea but it would sort of ruin the jail, then some people would be jailed just to get attention
    I don't think so, some server I used to play on some years ago had a cage in the spawn area which was the jail. There was an added sign that said feel free to laugh at the people inside! Regardless, there has to be a limit of how many times someone can get jailed before more severe consequences occur, so I don't know if getting jailed often is something anyone would want to do. Besides, everyone including yourself could probably get a laugh out of it for 5 minutes, then it would become old. Then you're stuck in a cell doing nothing while everyone else is being productive, ya' played yourself.

its not hard for admins and above to add the warp. but you also have to think on the server, just because they are jailed and cant do anything doesn't mean you can still make fun of them. Just like if someone is muted and you start talking crap about them, then you can get punished.
    so i dont see the point in adding this in just too see someone in the jail. and there is a high possibility that if you go to the jail they your gonna harass them and tease them.

its not hard for admins and above to add the warp. but you also have to think on the server, just because they are jailed and cant do anything doesn't mean you can still make fun of them. Just like if someone is muted and you start talking crap about them, then you can get punished.
    so i dont see the point in adding this in just too see someone in the jail. and there is a high possibility that if you go to the jail they your gonna harass them and tease them.
    In my defense, its not something to take too literally to make fun of someone who is jailed, because that will definitely get you thrown in as well. Overall on the topic of the thread I do agree a simple warp command to visit the under-spawn jail should suffice. You can get there through chorus fruit but its a little iffy. As for my previous statement, its really just humiliating to have a direct warp to visit someone who is in jail and that is enough to shame them.