• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • It's ya girl Sam finally putting effort into the forums

SamanthaJK

Bare with me through this post as I am complete garbage when it comes to talking about myself.

Hey guys and gals, I am known as SamanthaJK on the server, but ya'll call me Sammy. I play on Red (the best server, of course;)).

I started playing Vulengate after a falling out with a previous larger server I was Admin on. Appreciate the staff cause it's hard work lemme tell ya. That also explains my avatar as my thing was "ban hammer" cause as an Admin you tend to ban a lot of people. A wonderful friend from said server made me it. It's so heckin cute.

I absolutely love Vulengate, it's players, it's staff, it's content, basically everything. The Moderators have helped greatly, especially when I was being a heckin idiot and left my full beacon in the wilderness. Shout out to KDK for saving that! I've actually been on the server a few months now. Definitely going to be here for a long time. :)

I love building in styles like Japanese, 'country' modern, medieval, and natural (such as caves). I tend to work on another project without completing the previous first. It annoys me too. If you're looking to team up and build a town, HMU!

I'm not sure what else goes into an introduction? So I'll leave it off by linking a picture to my cats, enjoy!

Rengar
    Dez