• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Im New...

Connor

So if you see me I will be on the Red Server like all the time (figure of speech i have a job i need to go to.) And one thing I have noticed is that this is LITERALLY the best server! Why you might ask is 3 things I dont see in other servers. 1. The first time I joined the server I was welcomed to Red, which is something I dont see at all when I have joined other servers. 2. When I was starting out I got so much help from the other people there, like I needed food someone helped me, when I needed help with commands just everybody helped, when I offered to pay for services/items people just gave me these things ive asked for, and its helped me do the same to others (NOTE: Everyone will not just GIVE you stuff, even if you spam it.) 3. I can enjoy being here and express my jokes (DARK jokes) or opinions and people will not get upset or complain to staff to mute me. P.S: Shout-out to "Nash-Shadows" he/she has helped me so much with getting started and I couldn't thank him/her. And sorry if I didn't mention you and you helped me out, its just Nash was a main contributor. I have already gotten the donor rank but im thinking of going for the MVP rank just so i can help with the server and donate more because this IS a great server that I know I will be spending a lot of time on. IGN: ItsNothinBaby

Great! I'm glad you like the server and I'm sure you will make a brilliant contribute to it!

Good Luck On Red <3

-Pter