• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • I need another server...(i'm not leaving don't freak out)

Connor

So I have been playing red for a month and ive been wanting to join one of the other servers but Idk which one I want to join. IM NOT going to main the other server im still gonna main red, its just i want to meet other people and engage with new people and do see what i can do on other servers. reply with the server you want me to join the give me a reason or a few of why you want me to join that server. (i will have that redness still in me though :) )

I play Green and visit Red and Blue. I have toured builds, chatted with players and visited the market on all three. There is no significant difference between the servers and I see no reason for the rivalry that some try to foster. We play the game under one banner: Vulengate. ;)

My advice? Play on the other servers for a few hours at time - give each a week - see if you make friends, find a spot or town you particularly like, etc. Personally, I would never rely on others to make this decision for me.

I play Green and visit Red and Blue. I have toured builds, chatted with players and visited the market on all three. There is no significant difference between the servers and I see no reason for the rivalry that some try to foster. We play the game under one banner: Vulengate. ;)

My advice? Play on the other servers for a few hours at time - give each a week - see if you make friends, find a spot or town you particularly like, etc. Personally, I would never rely on others to make this decision for me.
    well decisions can be inspired by other people.