• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • I, Baron_Sigma, Lord and Protector of Al-Ramil, Knight of Konigreich, Greet You

Baron_Sigma

Hello all! I have been playing on Green for the last month or so. In that time, I have created the town of Al-Ramil, which boasts about 20 active citizens, with about half of them playing daily. Now the mayor of this city, I, along with my co-mayor KyriosZero, are constantly expanding and adding onto the city. Our most recent project has been the completion of our great hippodrome, which will host some epic horse races in the future! Although the city itself is at maximum capacity, there are plenty of plots just outside the city's walls, so feel free to check out the city and join! We are the second town on Green to have a warp, so you can access our town very easily by doing "/warp towns".

IRL, I just graduated from college, and will be attending law school in August. I am currently working at a hospital to make some money before going back to school. I love to write, do origami, play D&D, and, of course, make awesome stuff in Minecraft! I try to play on Green every day and often hop on discord!

Hello!
    I've seen your town, it's quite well made, congratulations on the town warp. :) Origami is a pretty fun thing to do, I used to be obsessed with it! I love seeing you on green and I'm glad you're active on discord as well!
    - Hailey

Hello!
    I've seen your town, it's quite well made, congratulations on the town warp. :) Origami is a pretty fun thing to do, I used to be obsessed with it! I love seeing you on green and I'm glad you're active on discord as well!
    - Hailey
    I would say I love seeing you on green if you didn't prank me all the time >.>

Haha it's good to see you around when I do :D