• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Hi, I’m Milkydew!

Milkydew

Hi there!

I just found this server and for one i’m Confused. Which server should I enter? Green, red or blue?
    Oh and I’m milky btw. I’d be glad to join any one but I’ve heard that red is the corrupt server.

Hi nice to meet you and welcome to the server! You can choose whichever server(s) you like the only difference is in the players on each. Red might've been considered the corrupt server before we reset the worlds, but only because it was the oldest. Now all of the servers are relatively new and the same age so there's no need to worry. Let me or anyone from staff know if you need help or have any other questions.:)

Green used to be the most popular, but now I'd say it is blue. But tbh it is pretty distributed. I personally would pick red ;) as there are amazing people and builders on that server. The people on red were the one thing that made me stay on this server. Gl with your time on Vulengate <3

Hope This Helped!

-Pter

Im always on red and try to help out all I can but I stay awake till 2am and wake up at 11 am. Im no helper but I can try to get you started with some gear or food just some simple stuff to keep ya alive long enough to make a base or join a town. I wouldnt say Red is corrupt at all but maybe has more mature people saying mature things than other servers that's just a guess I haven't been on blue or green. PS: Hope you choose Red.