• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Hello Everyone!

AdorableKitten

I've been playing on Ash's server since it was named Palm Tree Survival or some crap 2 years ago, but I might as well introduce myself since he's grown quite the community (Luv ya ash xP)

I'm Adeline, or Addy, or AdorableKitten. I'm 16 and I've been playing Minecraft since I was 8 or 9 in 2011, and I've stuck with it ever since.

I'm in the discord server, although I haven't been able to play on the server a whole lot lately due to school (junior year, ugh).

I'm really happy that Ash has created such a mature and close community on his server, and I hope it only grows larger. We're like a big family!

PS: You also might know me as the person who built the 150,000 block 16:1 scale rendition of my own personal model of the Nutcracker living room set for the Christmas Build Contest (I brag about it because it killed my will to live).

2017-12-22_13.34.45.png

Hi nice to meet you! I've never seen or heard of that build and I have no idea how because it sounds incredible, I'd love to see it sometime!