• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Greetings and Salutations

Mimics_chest

I am Mimics_chest, I have started playing recently and wanted to see if I like the server before I introduced myself properly.

I mostly don't play on servers; I've had a few really bad experiences with griefing before. So it's been nearly a year and a half since I was last on any server.

Me and my wife, going by BittyBeasty, are currently playing on the green server, feel free to drop by and say hi!

Welcome to the servers!
    Try not to worry about being griefed here too much, if you ever have an issue of that kind you can just contact any helper and we can help you to get all your belongings and buildings restored.
    Hope you enjoy your time here, and hope to see you around soon :)

Welcome to the servers!
    Try not to worry about being griefed here too much, if you ever have an issue of that kind you can just contact any helper and we can help you to get all your belongings and buildings restored.
    Hope you enjoy your time here, and hope to see you around soon :)

Thanks! I think it has to do with my lack of social skills and just picking the wrong servers, why I had bad experiences before.

I look forward to playing with everyone here :) you all seem so fun and welcoming!