• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Friends and Advertising Update

Ashinos

Owner
    Staff member
    y9XTLTu.png

FRIENDS AND ADVERTISING UPDATE

Hey everyone, things have been a little slow with content updates as I haven't been on too much lately but I finished a batch of things today.

FRIENDS

We have added a new Friends feature for you all. You can now add players to your friends list and see whenever they come online on any of the servers. There is also a pretty helpful menu that will let you know which server your friends are playing on.
    Use /Help Friends on the server for more information on how to use this feature.

CHAT ADVERTISING

This feature has been added mainly for the use of market shop owners. You can now use the command /advertise <message>. This will send out an announcement on the server you are currently playing on and play a little ping sound to grab the players attention. There is a $2500 fee for each time you advertise. MVP's are able to use colors in their advertisements.

Please reply with any suggestions, feedback or issues you may encounter and we will make sure to read all of them.

CHANGELOG
    • Updated Anti Cheat
    • Added Player Advertisements
    • Added Cross Server Friends System
    • Re-added Farm Limiter
    • Turned weather back on
    • Balanced Jobs Income From:
    - Milking Cows
    - Chopping Wood + Tree Feller Chopping
    - Guardians Killing
    - Prismarine Mining

omg I hit dislike instead of like on my phone sorry lol
    y9XTLTu.png

FRIENDS AND ADVERTISING UPDATE

Hey everyone, things have been a little slow with content updates as I haven't been on too much lately but I finished a batch of things today.

FRIENDS

We have added a new Friends feature for you all. You can now add players to your friends list and see whenever they come online on any of the servers. There is also a pretty helpful menu that will let you know which server your friends are playing on.
    Use /Help Friends on the server for more information on how to use this feature.

CHAT ADVERTISING

This feature has been added mainly for the use of market shop owners. You can now use the command /advertise <message>. This will send out an announcement on the server you are currently playing on and play a little ping sound to grab the players attention. There is a $2500 fee for each time you advertise. MVP's are able to use colors in their advertisements.

Please reply with any suggestions, feedback or issues you may encounter and we will make sure to read all of them.

CHANGELOG
    • Updated Anti Cheat
    • Added Player Advertisements
    • Added Cross Server Friends System
    • Re-added Farm Limiter
    • Turned weather back on
    • Balanced Jobs Income From:
    - Milking Cows
    - Chooping Wood + Tree Feller Chopping
    - Guardians Killing
    - Prismarine Mining