• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Free Shop Space on Red.

Connor

Well I made a post maybe a month ago saying I was gonna save up enough money so I can get a plot in the market, and now I did. And I also said that I was going to make it rent free, well im sticking to my word. So if anyone would like a spot for a shop im going to put in an application format at the bottom of this that you need to fill out all the way in the replies. Please understand that it will take some time to make a shop for you once I accept your application.

RULES (all shop removals also come with a free /untrust :D )
    If you are not active for a month or more I will remove your shop and open it for other people.
    If you steal items from other shops your shop will be removed and the normal server rules will be applied to you and staff will be notified that you stole and the appropriate punishment will come.
    If you edit or add on to your shop that is already provided to you FOR FREE then your shop will be removed.
    If you edit the terrain of the plot your shop will be removed
    If you add an item for sale on another person's shop without that person permission your shop will be removed.

I will give you a positive rating on your reply if your application was accepted, give your application up to 3 days for a response, If your application is not accepted you will know after 3 days and you will not have any rating at all. If you put in an application, do not expect it to be an automatic acceptance, you can complain all you want about not getting accepted but its not gonna change a thing.

In Game Name:
    How often are you on Red server:
    Will you re-stock your items whenever you run low or run out:

''If you steal items from other shops your shop will be removed and the normal server rules will be applied to you and staff will be notified that you stole and the appropriate punishment will come.''

unless im wrong once someone put a sign on a chest and create a shop only that person can open it/break the shop. That should prevent any Thief.

other then that, awesome idea :D

''If you steal items from other shops your shop will be removed and the normal server rules will be applied to you and staff will be notified that you stole and the appropriate punishment will come.''

unless im wrong once someone put a sign on a chest and create a shop only that person can open it/break the shop. That should prevent any Thief.

other then that, awesome idea :D
    there are mods and hacks that allow you to steal items from plot claims so that's why i'm making this rule for the other shop owners. But if other people who do not have a shop on my plot the rules will still apply with them, just I cant remove there shop when they dont have one.

In Game Name: TrollSlayer101
    How often are you on Red server: Like a lot. Around 1-3hrs per day.
    Will you re-stock your items whenever you run low or run out: Of course of else I won't make money out of this.