• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Fishing Update & Summer Sale

Ashinos

Owner
    Staff member
    JzhRHL4.png

FISHING UPDATE

The server now has a new fishing plugin! From now on, when you fish you will catch different kinds of fish of different lengths. Every three hours the server will host a fishing competition, where the top 5 players with the largest fish caught will win a prize.

SUMMER SALE

The servers summer sale has now begun! Enjoy up to 60% off of everything in the store until the 5th of August.
    http://store.vulengate.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
    Can you turn off the server messages? This plugin is spammy af if you fish as often as I do
    The config was changed so it only enables custom fish during the competitions so you should no longer be seeing fish unless there's a competition going on.
    when will the competition begin? As of right now its not currently available.
    The competition will be held every 3 hours and they will last for 10 minutes each.

Can we have the contest more often perchance? It's pretty cool. Is there a way to check when the next contest will be?
    Also, I've noticed the epic pufferfish and epic clownfish are broken, they seem to just be raw cod in your inventory, not sure what they were supposed to be.
    I was looking into the configs - if you have the time to tinker around it would be really cool to have fish that could only be caught in certain biomes or with certain mcmmo levels!