• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Farmer Job

Increase Sugar Cane earnings to make it fair compared to the other jobs

• Yes

• No, Why?

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Recently you've managed to add back the normal sugar cane block, since I am having 4 jobs at the same time I get literally no money from my sugar cane farm. Little example, 0,50$ each sand I dig (just 0,15 difference to lvl 1 I guess) and on the sugar cane is 0,17$, sugar cane has to grow, you have to build insanely big farms to make money with it. So I worked on a big farm but I get 10$ "per tick" or whatever you call the pop up above your health bar.
    You should increase the earnings of sugarcane, at least double it because its super low compared to all the other jobs sugar cane is the worst thing, even a Woodcutter gets faster money for oneshotting leaves with a voters axe I mean, what the fk? xD Overthink that please and increase sugar cane XP and money $$$$$

Thanks for reading such a bad english text :) <3

Farmer is one of the best jobs. I feel that it is already pretty balanced. Sugar canes are just not an efficient way to make money with the job, I would recommend trying a wheat farm they have proven to have been very profitable.

I am talking about balancing everything correctly, sugar cane was disabled for a longer time. I didn't said that the farmer job is bad, I just mentioned that the earnings for sugar cane are not balanced and should get pushed a little bit. I know that you can make more money with wheat that's not the point why I've wrote this :D.

I'm getting around 20 - 25 per tick on sugar cane atm outside of x2 booster. even if yea size of farm count to equal other crops i think it pay enough considering you don't need to replant it. contact me in game ZzmathiaszZ, there is a little trick with sugar cane ;)