• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Expanding of Vulengate

This is optional but, would you say you agree?

• I kinda agree

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Read, but have no answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RocketZ1

This post might seem weird or disliked but I am putting my opinion out there in ways that Vulengate could expand and grow.

I'm a member of the community that has been around for about 1 1/2 years. I've put many hours into Vulengate but never the less in a survival world there is only so much you can do before you start getting a little bit bored. Now, don't get me wrong, Vulengate has been the Best survival server I have ever played. It has a great community, most people know each other, and there is little to no disagreement. Although, I have done almost every way to earn money, different types of farms, villagers, redstone, shops, did the fishing stuff, even did some art and try to make a town. I have not left the server just don't know what to do because I've done it all already. This is why I am suggesting maybe adding on to Vulengate and expanding past survival. I am not suggesting being a multi-game mode server. Just maybe add... something like, Skyblock. I don't know if it is possible but maybe there could be plug-in's where you can do things on Skyblock once you do a task on survival. Still find a way to make it a connecting community, but just branching out. I also know that adding another world to the server is not something you can just do. But please consider this.

Thank you for reading my suggestion and have a good day
    Sincerely
    RocketZ1

I voted no because I believe what you suggest can be accomplished without the need for another server. For example, a single huge PVP area with multiple arenas could be created - each featuring a different type of "game." One-versus-one, team PVP, racing of all types, mazes, king of the ladder, underwater PVP, negative potion effects PVP, mob arenas, floating islands, spleef, etc. Vulengate could hold weekly or monthly events in this area. It brings the community together and requires no additional server resources.

Madling and I did this on a survival server we ran once and had about two dozen arenas like those describe above. We just moved the group of those participating from arena to arena. It was a lot of fun. The area was available to all during the days we were not hosting events, so anyone could warp there to do their own PVP events or just goof off.

A separate server would require substantial financial resources, as well as numerous plugins that are almost always buggy and require a ton of tech staff attention.

That said, I know Skyblock is very popular right now. :)

True, I agree with your points completely, I just think there should be more things do to. Goals to work toward :). Feel free, to leave your suggestions too