• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Enchantment issues

Asinuss

Hello.

I have noticed a couple of enchantments/items that do not appear to be function as intended.

The first is the voters multi stick. I have equipped this in my offhand by opening my inventory with e and by using the f hotkey. Sometimes haste is applied sometimes it doesn't. Also, if it is applied the haste will drop off as soon as I open my inventory. When this happens I cannot get the haste to apply unless I relog.

The other issue is decapitation, I have decapitation 1 on my axe and decapitation 3 on my sword, but I have not seen any heads drop since my crate items where converted to the new plug in items.

Just thought I would post these here as a heads up.

Thanks

I can second this issue, I play on Blue and since yesterday all of the special enchantments on my items received from crates (Rejuvenation, Night Vision, Water Breathing, etc.) have not been functioning.

Would like to bring this issue to the server's attention.

I can second this issue, I play on Blue and since yesterday all of the special enchantments on my items received from crates (Rejuvenation, Night Vision, Water Breathing, etc.) have not been functioning.

Would like to bring this issue to the server's attention.
    With the announcement of the shadow crate we started a replacement program as we were switching to a new custom enchantment plug. To have your items replaced with ones that work with the new plugin simply follow the instructions on this form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScb9JarG1D6RkVPhNbZrX_fsZKIBc888FFpf-S1c7_gNtd1oA/viewform