• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • ~Ello ^-^

xiii-Dex

Hey, everyone! I'm new here. Though this post would be a bit odd if I weren't...

I'll probably be quiet and mostly keep to myself, but that isn't to say I mind interacting with other players. I've been looking for a new Minecraft home since... 'another server I was on' sort of faded away. This one looks to have much of the same elements, and a thriving community.

Anyway, I'm a straight guy... ish? ... Still not certain on the guy thing, but I have the male bits and prefer girls so I guess I'll roll with it. I love anime, and am a sucker for time travel (big surprise based on the profile pic, eh?). I dabble in competitive video games here and there.

In my real-er life, I'm an art student studying illustration and hoping to worm my way into a concept art job in some animation-related company. I've also somewhat recently taken up cosplay, though limited time means I rotate between a very small selection of characters at various conventions.

Also, is there any sort of beginner's guide to this server, that goes over the basics of protections (I think I saw those existed?), economy, etc? I haven't found it yet if it exists.

So what are the good ways for making money? Just the /jobs, or is there another more effective way?

So what are the good ways for making money? Just the /jobs, or is there another more effective way?

Jobs are the most common way but you can also do tasks for other players and they can pay you (usually only advertised in chat), or you can sell items in /ah or finally in a market plot at /warp mooshroommarket or /warp forestmarket.