• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Darth_Daddy_

Who's your Daddy?

• Total voters
    Let me start by saying I am really too old to be playing computer games anymore, but i just can't help myself. I never had much interest in Minecraft because I thought the graphics weren't good enough. I played World of Warcraft, Star Wars the Old Republic, Lord of the Rings Online, Warhammer Total War... all with much prettier graphics. Then my kids started playing Minecraft and I bought an account to play with them. I was hooked pretty quick. no matter how nice the other games looked, they just didn't let you really effect the world around you and minecraft lets you be as creative as you want.

I am almost always building something and when I am not building, I am thinking about what I am going to build next. Not sure if I will ever finish my current project which is a giant underground maze with mobs and traps that will encompass an area of about 80k blocks with multiple challenging ways through it.

I am old. I am a Marine Corps veteran. I have an Economics Degree and an M.B.A. both of which I do not use in my current job in I.T. I have been married for 26 yrs. I love to fish and hunt but don't do either much anymore due to physical limitations from injuries.

I have 5 kids who all play minecraft, ages 7-17. This is one of the reasons I wanted to be a Helper. I want to try to keep the server a friendly safe place to play. My wife does not play and if she ever found out what my 'time played' was I think my life would be in danger.

As many of you know, as a Helper I am pretty laid back and try to give people friendly warnings before taking action against them. I do though, have a very low tolerance for stupid. If you think you may fall into this category, please avoid me. This includes constantly getting in my face and repeatedly clicking to hit me. If you feel the need to test this, please have you in-game mail forwarded to the jail. :)

I have no idea what I am going to do when the new 1.13 upgrade goes live on Vulengate. I am torn between my investment in my towns and my desire to build in the new underwater environment. I played around in the latest snapshot last night and it is so cool. I predict the #1 most sought out morph will be the dolphin.