• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Custom Enchants

BremkeW

So I was planning to make a God-set of armor and weapons, but with all the different custom enchants I was wondering what was the best combination of them. Armor doesn't have too many custom enchants so that is pretty easy, but swords/bows have a lot of them so it's hard to decide. I have the following ones set in stone (might be persuaded if there is a good argument) but am undecided on the rest of them:

Sword:
    1: Strength 2
    2: Bleed 5
    3: Lifesteal 5
    4:
    5:
    (100k) 6:
    (100k) 7:

Bow:
    1: Bleeding Arrows 5
    2: Lifestealing Arrows 5
    3: Critical Shot 5
    4:
    5:
    (100k) 6:
    (100k) 7:

I am also gathering information on all the custom enchants and all the crates and putting them in a spreadsheet for other people to use as well. I would like to know what else to add to this or if there are any mistakes in it:

Link to the spreadsheet
    (Work in progress)

PS: Also I was wondering if Armored stacks if you put it on both chestplate and leggings? So if you have Armored 3 on both of them, it would give 1.85 x 6 = 11.10% off damage?

I am also looking to make a powerful Sword and Bow. In my case it'll be focused for PvE. In the future I'll consider making something for PvP, but for now I think I've decided on:

Sword
    - Strength
    - Haste
    - Crit hit
    - Lifesteal
    - Weakening Blow
    - Ice aspect
    - Wither/bleed/poison

Depending on how much haste helps I think it could be one that is a requirement for a godlike sword. Lifesteal may not be and of course won't effect damage, but I personally like it. Same with Ice Aspect. You could always not use these and use all 3 of Wither, Bleed and Poison. I don't know which is best out of the 3 in terms of damage, guessing bleed but I always liked Wither. Assuming weakening blow works on mobs/bosses, it seems like a good one to have. Strength is a no brainer. Also considered Rage, but not sure about that one.

Bow
    - Freeze arrow
    - Wither arrow
    - Poison arrow
    - Bleed arrow
    - Crit shot
    - Lifesteal arrow
    - Thunder shot/slow arrow

I feel like there isn't many more options for bows for PvE, but correct me if I'm wrong. I think I'm going for thunder shot over slow for higher damage, but slowing probably also has its benefits and would make hitting your target easier.

I encourage critique.

coming from someone who has had 2 god swords, ice aspect isn't needed if you have high enough sword skill (mcmmo lvl) it can be replaced by thunder, which at V taked 6 hearts of dmg per bolt
    -Egg