• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • /commands

I think it would be cool to have a command called /commands. When you do it, it opens up a screen where you can buy commands. For example, you can buy the commands /echest for $5000 or something.

That in my opinion is a bad idea. As your example of echests, that would get rid of the use for the pv's. /pweather would have no use etc. The whole reason that vulengate stopped having lvl X armour like that was because it was too OP - Now vulengate is trying to become more vanilla. Adding "cheats" like this will only bring it back to the old days.

No Offence Meant,

-Pter

I like the idea having the command /commands but just make it show all the commands you can use, dont make it have an option to were you can buy commands, thats almost like cheating. Because if a rich player buys the command /fly then they can fly for how long they want.

One useful command of this nature that I've encountered is /craft (or something of the sort) which would open a crafting table and in doing so doesn't take anything away from the game, it just merely makes it more convenient. I see this as being something gained via ranks, maybe whichever is roughly the "middle" rank. Could potentially do the same for brewing but that, I feel, is less important since one typically crafts more than they brew.

Most of the things you're mentioning are available via ranks, just donor ranks though. I suggest donating if possible, asking a parent for it on a holiday or during a sale, the perks are very fun.
    If that isn't possible, do /ranks when in game and hover over the ender pearls to see what each rank gives, they do give a lot without paying for it irl. There are differences between donor ranks and regular ranks in every server, can't have donor ranks with everything achievable through in game money as well :p

Most of the things you're mentioning are available via ranks, just donor ranks though. I suggest donating if possible, asking a parent for it on a holiday or during a sale, the perks are very fun.
    If that isn't possible, do /ranks when in game and hover over the ender pearls to see what each rank gives, they do give a lot without paying for it irl. There are differences between donor ranks and regular ranks in every server, can't have donor ranks with everything achievable through in game money as well :p

Doesn't that go against the EULA since it affects gameplay in a way only obtainable via donations?

No, because you can use regular crafting tables and ender chests, which have the same effect, the commands are just a bit faster.
    I don't know the specifics I just know it does not violate it.

No, because you can use regular crafting tables and ender chests, which have the same effect, the commands are just a bit faster.
    I don't know the specifics I just know it does not violate it.
    But you also gain inventory space via the 8, I think, player vaults that are only available from donating versus the 2 you can get through game play as well as the higher number of /sethomes. For reference this is where I'm pulling information from and also, I just want to say that I'm not trying to be a dick about things just want to make sure everything is fair across the board.

But you also gain inventory space via the 8, I think, player vaults that are only available from donating versus the 2 you can get through game play as well as the higher number of /sethomes. For reference this is where I'm pulling information from and also, I just want to say that I'm not trying to be a dick about things just want to make sure everything is fair across the board.
    Well This is the more official way to explain things since its from Mojang themselves.