• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Claim deleted? train running through it, hole in floor of house?

Staralyte

I am writing on behalf of my Grandson Allyofhyrule for Blue server.. He build a house a little off of where my house is.. He logged in this morning to find his claim has been deleted.. there is a railroad running down the side and a hole in the floor of his house.. if you check the history you will see he has owned this claim for quite some time.. almost as long as I have owned mine.. (staralyte) the loc is 3918.407 92000 208.680 Now mind you we did not mind when the giant circle thing showed up sort of in our back yards.. but we just put up a lot of trees so we would not see it.. Well his trees are gone too.. and it seems this person donblon12 has taken over where his whole claim was.. and it was pretty sizeable.. and left a gaping hole in the middle.. Ally's house is still there along with his chests..Ally does not have a forum account and when we tried to make one he made it with an old email.. I can have him log in if necessary.. he plays on my computers when he comes over..I play with both my grandsons.. and we are upset that this has happened. Please correct..

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know. I let a mod know of the situation and they will check it out for you.

Alright , I mail Donblon12 to reroute his train rail within 72 hours
    In mean time i need Allyofhyrule to log back on and re-claim his land again in order to prevent any further problem :)

Thank you!

PS.If you need some of your tree roll back you can let me know and i'll take care for you ;)

Last edited:
    This time I am not writing about Allyofhyrule's property, I a writing about Donblon12 claiming the property in between Ally and mine, on blue server, not 50 blocks away but 1 block from Allys claim.. and butted up against mine.. to put a path in between our two properties.. Ally and I have planted all those trees on blue server and have worked at our own pace to meet up with our property lines.. I have not interfered with any of Donblon12s properties.. I don't understand.. 3918.407 92000 208.680 Aprox area.. on blue server.. is it right that someone should have his property butt up against someone else with out permission? Ally and I were working towards each other.. and now would have to cross his small section in order to get to each others house..